The Tremulant is an overdrive tremolo pedal.
IIt has a heavy-duty true-bypass footswitch and four controls that manipulate the rate,
the depth, the drive and and the level of the signal.
It is designed for sine wave tremolo effect tones with symmetrical modulation and frequency range(rate) from 1Hz to 13Hz.
With the Depth knob you can adjust the modulation level from 0% to 100% if you want more “choppy” effect.
The drive stage is after the modulation circuit and it’s adjustable. The more gain you give the more the peaks of the modulated signal gets distorted. Watch the video here with the full review that Premier Guitar Magazine has done for better understaning.
- Rate: Sets the tremolo frequency of the sine wave VLFO.
- Depth: This control adjusts the modulation level from 0% to 90%.
- Drive: Sets the amount of distortion after modulation.
- Level: Sets the output level
- Power: center negative tip 9V DC supply.
- Maximum Power Supply Voltage : 12.5V DC
The Kleissonic excels at lending bold, stark emphasis to chugging quarter- and eighth-note rhythm parts and languid, soul-ballad arpeggios. At super-high pulse rates, it generates throbbing stroboscopic freakouts.
Premier Guitar Magazine – read the whole review here.