An extremely useful and versatile two-notches phase shifting pedal with three controls, Volume, Gain and Sweep – exactly, no “Rate” control! The Howl is not another common phaser, it has no built-in LFO and it is ideal for any instrument. It’s also extremely useful for audio engineers and DJ’s both for recordings and mixing.
The two notches (signal cancellations) will allow musicians to dial in plenty of sound timbres and find their own tone sweet spot. Additionally, by plugging in an expression pedal, the user’s foot works as a “custom LFO”. The idea behind it, is to have absolute control of the phase shifting frequencies, giving musician a brand new tool of musical expression.
The Howl works with any expression pedal with minimum 10KOhm and maximum 100KOhm. It can also work up to 250KOhm expression pedal on demand. Two internal trimpots help the user easily calibrate the feeling of the expression pedal as well as the range of phase frequencies.
The Gain control provides up to +10db of ultra-clean boost of the overall sound at the mid point. From 12 o’clock onwards, gives more punch to the phase stage.
– Two notches (signal cancellations)
– Ideal for any instrument.
– Wide range of phase frequencies.
– Adjustable range of sweep for any expression pedal with ¼ TRS (Tip/Ring/Sleeve) where the reference voltage is on “tip”.
– Ultra-clean boost up to +10db at 12 o’clock
– True Bypass
– Input impedance: 820KOhm
– Output impedance: 10KOhm
– Power: Battery or center negative tip from 9-15 Volts DC
– Power consumption: 15mA
– Dimensions:120 x 95 x 34 (mm)
Click HERE for Premier Guitar Magazine Review